My mom used to coat chicken in potato chips. I think it was an 80s thing. Brighton wanted “fried chicken” the other night, but I was remiss to actually “fry” chicken in a bunch of oil, so I adapted what I remembered my mom doing and picked some fresh rosemary from the garden and put this together.
- Four chicken breasts (fresh or frozen / thawed)
- Two handfuls of Kettle Cooked Potato Chips (crushed roughly)
- Bowl of milk (I used Silk Almond Milk for this and it works great)
- Fresh rosemary to taste (chopped and mixed with potato chips)
- Fresh cracked black pepper.
- Heat oven to 400
- Dip chicken breast in milk
- Dredge chicken in potato chip-rosemary mixture to thoroughly coat
- Place in lighly oiled baking dish
- Bake in oven for 15-minutes or until golden-brown and cooked through.
- Serve with sprig of rosemary and yukon gold potato & celery root mash